Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban Request Lennzmeister

Please provide the following informations :

Ingame Name: Lennzmeister (MacYZz on this Date)
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:96087842
      Ban Date : 2014-09
      Game Mod : CS:Go

Tell us how you got banned : As far as I can remenber I was supreme master first class at this time, played every day CS:Go and went on a public server. Immediately I got some kills and didn't died over a few rounds. After that i got banned from the server. Reason: SMAC: Eye Test Violation, I don't even know what this means and tried to find out over a few forums.
      I know it has been a long time ago and i don't play often on public servers because i prefer competition games but i tried to play with some mates today and i couldn't play with them.
      Unlucky i couldn't explain it more precisely cause it is nearly over 2 years ago.

Best regards,
      Lennzmeister

Ps: Please excuse my English Grammar.
      Hello lennzmeister,
      the provided STEAM_ID is listed in our ban list. The correct Ban is reason :

Source Code

1. was banned for reusing old movement commands.Detection #6 | CmdNum: 28218 PrevCmdNum: 28285 | [108084:108085:108090]

You ran through 6 detections before the Ban was triggered. Old movement commands means that a 3rd party plugin tried to use fobidden commands.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS