Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban Request for BruuN

Ingame Name: BruuN
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:49109941
      Steam-user: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058485610
      Ban Date : 2013-6 ?
      Game Mod : CS:S

Tell us how you got banned : I actually have no idea, I know this is probably one of the most known sentences on this community and forums, but I've just tried to join the CS:GO server with the following IP: 84.200.24.241:27083, and I've been told I've got a 'smacban.' I had no idea what that was, until i googled it and found this site. By using the 'smac check' I can see that it states I violated r_drawothermodels, I ofcourse know what that is, but I can honestly say that I've never used any third-party programs to gain access to that command.

Good day. :)
      Hi bruuN and welcome to SMACBans,

Your Ban reason is : ConVar r_drawothermodels
      That means a 3rd Party plugin tried to change your locale settings which were clearly restricted by the server.
      It was used by outdated Hacks back in those days.

It is impossible that any kind of software can cause a ban like this because during the game a plugin / software tried to execute a command wich was detected by SMAC.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS

Post was edited 1 time, last by “GeNeRaLbEaM” ().

Thanks for the quick reply. To be honest I have no clue how this has happend, the only game I've ever 'cheated' in was scripting in GMod. All I want is a simple unban to clear my name for something that irritates me. I've literally have no idea how I achieved this ban, and back in 2013 I did not even have my gaming PC. Why spend 500 hours in CSS if all I wanted was to cheat? :huh:

-bruuN
      Back in those days SMACBans was very effective because a there were a lot of cheater.
      VAC took to long but if you got catched by SMAC you were instantly banned on a few hundred servers.

So we minimized the amount of people who wanted to try out a cheat like : "Oh lets google a CS:S Hack and bash ppl ". (First time cheater)
      In your case we can not exclude that this happened...

Like a told you before. Your Ban reason is a direct ConVar violation.
      Something tried to change your local CVARS and this was detected.
      It is impossible that this happened without any purpose.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS