Clicks
» Records «
Visitors
(Sep 14th 2017)
Clicks
(Sep 14th 2017)
Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request slo.LOPEZ

Please provide the following informations :

Ingame Name: inF.LOPEZ
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:86377145
    Ban Date : 2014-04
    Game Mod : Counter-Strike: Source

Tell us how you got banned : Well it was 1year and a half ago and I was started to playing CSS and on start of any game I would like to try wallhack (I never buy cheats). I didn't even know for this SMACBANS because I was completly new to CS because I switched from CoD to CS. Actually if I tell the truth 1year ago i was a little kid which just want to be the best on the score tab. And now I bought CS:GO and I forget to make a new account because I'll never hack CS again. The problem is because I'm banned from CS:GO servers but the ban was happened 1year and a half ago and I think it's fair that you give me one more chance because now I know how does look hacks in CS and I'll never hack anymore.

Thank you, Matthew. :)

P.S: I'm sorry for my bad English I'm from Slovenia and it's not my primary language.
    Hi, you got banned for Eye Test Violation.

Log:

Source Code

1. was banned for reusing old movement commands.Detection #6 | CmdNum: 235 PrevCmdNum: 3627 | [549962:549963:549969]

235 means you used some NoSpread/ProSpread cheats.

Ban Protest denied / Thread is closed.

Greetz