Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request s1ntech

Ingame Name: s1ntech
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:43340579
      Ban Date : 2013-09
      Game Mod : Counter Strike: Source

Tell us how you got banned :
      I got banned through "Eye Test Violation"? Dont know what that means but i really am not Cheating and it really cuts off my gameplay that i cant play on some servers in CS:GO
      I would be really glad if you could unban me.

Thanks and best regards,

s1ntech

Source Code

1. s1ntech (ID: STEAM_0:0:43340579) was banned for reusing old movement commands. CmdNum: 2087 PrevCmdNum: 2979 | [46309:48904:48910]

It means your Steam ID has been detected while using a NoRecoil / NoSpread Hack.
      Usually it`s detected on outdated Hacks.

There is no known false positive detection on NoRecoil / NoSpread.
      Maybe some of our Mods want to say sth. in addition but at this point there is no chance to get unbanned.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS
      I think i know where this may come from. I once used a Trainer on a Single Player game at this Time period may it be posible that smacbans detected this as a possible NoSpread/Recoil hack cause of the same programming in the trainer? I realy never used any kind of hack in an Competitive Play.....what a stupid waste of time to even think about it....never the less i realy would appreciate it if you could check that term and make a decision.

Thanks and best regards,

s1ntech