(Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

• User Avatar qRiven
    • User Avatar SQRILL
    • User Avatar mxxrk
    • User Avatar Makaii
    • User Avatar eXo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request s1ntech

Ingame Name: s1ntech
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:43340579
      Ban Date : 2013-09
      Game Mod : Counter Strike: Source

Tell us how you got banned :
      I got banned through "Eye Test Violation"? Dont know what that means but i really am not Cheating and it really cuts off my gameplay that i cant play on some servers in CS:GO
      I would be really glad if you could unban me.

Thanks and best regards,

s1ntech

Source Code

1. s1ntech (ID: STEAM_0:0:43340579) was banned for reusing old movement commands. CmdNum: 2087 PrevCmdNum: 2979 | [46309:48904:48910]

It means your Steam ID has been detected while using a NoRecoil / NoSpread Hack.
      Usually it`s detected on outdated Hacks.

There is no known false positive detection on NoRecoil / NoSpread.
      Maybe some of our Mods want to say sth. in addition but at this point there is no chance to get unbanned.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS
      I think i know where this may come from. I once used a Trainer on a Single Player game at this Time period may it be posible that smacbans detected this as a possible NoSpread/Recoil hack cause of the same programming in the trainer? I realy never used any kind of hack in an Competitive Play.....what a stupid waste of time to even think about it....never the less i realy would appreciate it if you could check that term and make a decision.

Thanks and best regards,

s1ntech