Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Apr 10th 2016)
    Clicks
    (Jul 10th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Got banned ?

If you get an ingame Message that you are banned by SMACBans.com something went wrong. Because nobody likes to play against Cheater your Account probably has been banned by us.

If you are not sure if your banned by us please check your STEAM_ID on the left Box ( Quick Check )

If you think that your ban is not valid, you can write an unban request in our Forum. Pls. consider that all unban requests have to approved by a moderater first. You will probably not see your post instantly and have to wait until your unban request is approved.

Pls do yourself and ourselves a favour and don`t tell us, that your little sister has cheated when you were not at home. This is not a reason for us to an unban. If you really want to get unbanned please be honest and try to explain us what happened on that day when the Ban was done.

Here some ususal Question who came up over the last few years :

FAQ

- Are you Guys developing Source Mod Anti Cheat ?
      No we are clearly not. We just collect Bans from trusted Communities done by SMAC and block these people from protected Gameservers.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      - Me and my Friend were sharing one account. I didnt´t cheat my friend was it.

At first you need to understand, that we don`t ban people we ban STEAM ID`s. It is for us completely irrelevant who was actually cheating. Account sharing is forbidden by the STEAM Eula and it is not a reason to get unbanned.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      - I have been catched in CS:S and can`t play CSGO too.
      SMACBans.com supports a few games. If you got catched in an engine like CS:S it means that you can`t connect on SMACBans.com protected servers like CSGO/ l4D etc. etc.
      - How long will the ban remain at least ?
      All of our Bans are permanent bans.
      -

NO PM Support / Pls write all questions into the forum.

regards

SMACBans
      Admin Team

Post was edited 6 times, last by “GeNeRaLbEaM” ().