Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request crazyangelzx

!!!! NOTICE THIS THREAD MUST BE APPROVED BY A MODERATOR FIRST !!!

IF NOT ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET, YOUR THREAD WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED AND DELETED. PLS READ CAREFULLY :

1. Is your STEAM_ID banned by SMACBans.com ? Pls use our SMACheck tool first on the left top box.
      -No it is not I checked it with the steamID I got in game by typing ,,status" in console and it's [U:1:2754603046]

2. Do you have read carefully our FAQ`s ?
      -Yes, I looked through all the possible explanations for this

3. Is this your first Ban protest ? Several Ban protests the same STEAM_ID can cause a Ban by an Admin / Mod.
      -This is my first ban ever and I think I was banned by console (I checked it in the server website they have info about people getting banned or blocked) the link to the ban details from the server's website I got banned in is here bans.les-papys-aperos.fr/index…23&advType=steamid&Submit

4. Are u really sure that nobody has cheated with your steam Account ?
      -I'm 100% sure nobody has even had access to my steam account because I recently changed the password

5. Google your Steam ID and look what google says. If you have several Bans by SMAC or a VAC Ban we will not unban you.
      -It showed up some results of bans but none of those mentioned me, my name or my steamid they were just lists of people banned

6. If all Requirements are met you can now protest your Ban

=============================================================================================
      PLEASE ONLY PROVIDE A BAN PROTEST IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE THAT YOUR BAN IS A FALSE POSITIVE
      =============================================================================================

<====== ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET ? PLEASE REMOVE EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS LINE =======>

Please provide the following informations :

Ingame Name: crazyangelzx
      Steam_ID: [U:1:2754603046]
      Ban Date : Not sure probably like a year ago
      Game Mod : I don't know probably de_dust2_unlimited deathmatch which is where I have the ban

Tell us how you got banned : So I was playing a game of counter strike source on a server which had the map de_dust2_unlimited and was deathmatch (btw this happened a year ago I recently started playing the game again) and when I was playing I got a ban saying ,,You have been banned from the server please visit les-papys-aperos.fr/ (server website) for a unban if you think your ban is faulty" or something like that I didn't exactly copy paste this. Anyways I typed ,,status" in game and checked to see if I was SMAC banned and it says I'm not but when I check my ban reason and by who I was banned it shows SMAC (I checked this in their website les-papys-aperos.fr/ at ,,Source bans" section). The only reason I think I might have been banned is for maybe using a custom HUD or GUI or whatever it's called I downloaded it from gamebanana because it looked cool.