Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request by sHARPPY-

Unban Request

Ingame Name: sHARPPY- [Adrian] (The old Ingame-Name where i got banned : DragonBoardBashSlam Sharppy)
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:51249618
      Ban Date : Beginning 2012
      Game Mod : Counter Strike:Source

Tell us how you got banned :

I was on a only AWP-Server and played there some matches, then a guy came on the server and linked a Hack in the chat (I think it was X22). At this moment i wanted to try this hack out. I had no idea that the server i was playing on was secured by Smacbans. I played some minutes there with the hack and disconnected from the server. Next day i noticed that i cant join the Server anymore because my ID was listed on smacbans. I probably have to say that i was a younger kid at this time and i'm ready to handle the things that i done this time here and now.

The reason why i'm here and write this unban request:
      After 3 Years (now) i just began to play Counter Strike:Source again. But the first thing i noticed was that i'm banned on some Server (smacbans). I hate myself for my mistake that i done as a young kid and i want to fix my failures.

I would appreciate it very much if you could unban me and i could play my Favourite game Counter Strike without any smacbans. And im sorry for my bad english but i'm from Germany and im doing my best to speak this language.

I wish all members and administrators a nice day and a nice week. And i would appreciate a fast answer.

If you want to contact me via email-adress, you can do it :)
      Email: deleted by Admin

Best wishes, Adrian. :thumbsup:

Post was edited 1 time, last by “GeNeRaLbEaM” ().

We are internally changing our structures so it took some time before we could see further details of your Ban.
      After reviewing your Ban details we are sorry to tell you, that the Ban will remain.

I probably have to say that i was a younger kid at this time and i'm ready to handle the things that i done this time here and now.

You have been catched while Aimboting on a public Server. We can`t unban you.
      Ban is valid and will remain.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS