Clicks
» Records «
Visitors
(Sep 14th 2017)
Clicks
(Sep 14th 2017)
Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request hunction

Please provide the following informations :

Ingame Name: IOO% GCD hKR
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:7648096
    Ban Date : 18.10.2017 15:16
    Game Mod : Community deagle 7k hs only

Tell us how you got banned : This is my very first ban by any anti cheat related thing. I was playing on a community server (csgo) and i love playing on deagle hs only servers and i play on them since the old css days and this is the first time something like this happened. Basically i joined the server had some fun playing i played a WHOLE map without that anything happens i was really good my current rank is global ingame so everything was okay there was even an admin on the server like i was okay but not like totally destroying everyone so this happens : map change i choose a team i get kicked for cheating?
    at first i thought oh damn maybe the admin doesnt like me or something like that and i was like okay nevermind there are other deagle servers so i wanted to bhop a bit on the ambrosia bhop server where im currently rank 24 and i try to join and i get a SMAC message/notification and then i did some research and ended up here. i never cheated and i never will you can search up my steam id if that can help in any way
    so it all happened after a map change and i played for like 20 minutes then the map change and i got kicked. can also contact the admin server and he can unban me from smac?

english is not my first language so dont be too harsh

best regards
    The log files says that your ID has been detected 5 times positvely from the Aimbot module.
    There is no known false positive detection on the SMAC Aimbot module. HOwever will discuss your case internally and will post the reuslts here.
    Regards
    GeNeRaLbEaM
    NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS