(Sep 14th 2017)
Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

• User Avatar Spaz
  • User Avatar xype
  • User Avatar magic
  • User Avatar muddz
  • User Avatar Joker185

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban Request

Ingame Name: Pylz®™
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:41794859
    Ban Date : 2. Aug 2011
    Game Mod : Counter Strike Source

Tell us how you got banned : Ok so when I first played CSS I was still very young because it is more than 7 years ago so my friends and me cheated and therefore got VAC banned which we did not know that this could happen (which may sound stupid). So we made a new steam account and bought CSS again but now we knew that we will not cheat. This is my account now which is not VAC banned, but as I discovered today when I tried to join a community server, that I am SMAC banned. After I have checked that I was banned because of Aimboting is was seriously confused because I am 100% sure that I have never touched any cheat on this account even when I was young. Then I have checked my steam ID on google and saw that when I was banned my name was "User". This was when I remembered that I was once hacked on my new account. So I logged into my mail account and searched for "Steam Support" and scrolled to the bottom and what I found was two emails with the steam support and the title "Hijacking of my Account". I have sent them on Tuesday the 2nd of August and got the reply 2 days later and got my account back on the 5th of August. So what I think happened was that the guy who hacked my account either wanted to use it for his aimbot or to get me VAC banned which he apparently not succeeded on.
    I hope my situation is understandable and that I can get unbanned.

regards
    Pylz
    Images
    • compInkedunbanrequest_LI.png

904.19 kB, 2,137×781, viewed 89 times