Clicks
» Records «
Visitors
(Sep 14th 2017)
Clicks
(Sep 14th 2017)
Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban Request

Ingame Name: Pylz®™
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:41794859
    Ban Date : 2. Aug 2011
    Game Mod : Counter Strike Source

Tell us how you got banned : Ok so when I first played CSS I was still very young because it is more than 7 years ago so my friends and me cheated and therefore got VAC banned which we did not know that this could happen (which may sound stupid). So we made a new steam account and bought CSS again but now we knew that we will not cheat. This is my account now which is not VAC banned, but as I discovered today when I tried to join a community server, that I am SMAC banned. After I have checked that I was banned because of Aimboting is was seriously confused because I am 100% sure that I have never touched any cheat on this account even when I was young. Then I have checked my steam ID on google and saw that when I was banned my name was "User". This was when I remembered that I was once hacked on my new account. So I logged into my mail account and searched for "Steam Support" and scrolled to the bottom and what I found was two emails with the steam support and the title "Hijacking of my Account". I have sent them on Tuesday the 2nd of August and got the reply 2 days later and got my account back on the 5th of August. So what I think happened was that the guy who hacked my account either wanted to use it for his aimbot or to get me VAC banned which he apparently not succeeded on.
    I hope my situation is understandable and that I can get unbanned.

regards
    Pylz
    Images
    • compInkedunbanrequest_LI.png

904.19 kB, 2,137×781, viewed 51 times