Clicks
» Records «
Visitors
(Sep 14th 2017)
Clicks
(Sep 14th 2017)
Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban request "Senpai KeuleKun"

Please provide the following informations :

Ingame Name: Senpai KeuleKun (frank at the time when I got banned)
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:42952966
    Ban Date : 2012-12
    Game Mod : Counter Strike: Source

Tell us how you got banned : First of all, I have to appologize for my proably terrible english, I'm from germany so.. yeah I will try to wirte as good as possiblem, that you can understand me ^^
    So what happened?.. Back then (2012) I was 12 years old and a friend told me, that it would be funny to Try a cheating tool... Well... then I came to the VERY STUPID Idea, to download a hack for css and use it on a server... I got instandly banned, even before I joined, so props to you ^^... Back then I didn't even know, what I've done worng... or what's wrong about using a hack ingame... But now I grew older.. I know what I've done.. I regret that I've done it.. And I don't know how to apologize for it...But I can tell you one thing.. I've learned from my mistake and I will never do it again.. I promise.. I hope, that I will be unbanned, cause It isn't funny to be called a "cheater" from friends when I try to join a csgo community server, because I made a BIG Mistake back then..
    (If you need any kind of proof, that this is my account, just tell me and I will send screens/the proof)

Best regards
    Senpai KeuleKun
    Hi Senpai,
    I can tell you up front, that wo do not unban Accounts with a valid ban because we have very strict rules at SMACbans.
    Nevertheless we will discuss your case and post the result here.

Thank you for your patience.
    Regards
    GeNeRaLbEaM
    NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS