Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

I would like to get unbanned

Ingame Name: arnold swagsnickers
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:55603039
      Ban Date : 2015-03
      Game Mod : Counter-Strike: Source

Tell us how you got banned : well, first of all the date is wrong, it was far away 2012. But i have no idea why, i was playing on finnish public and got SMACced. I dont play source anymore, i play csgo nowadays, well. The guy who have banned me is some russian guy named : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177694742 . And the funniest thing here is, he has csgo,css,cs1.6 and all his games he has VAC bans. 74 from last ban. So can this be some anger thing that he got banned and banned me for some reason? Maybe i've reported him or something.? Unban me if possible, thanks!
      Hi Swagsnickers,

maybe you haven`t understood how SMACBans work. SMACBans is a full automatic Anti Cheating Database. All Bans are automatically done by a Anti Cheat Plugin called SMAC ( Source mod Anti Cheat ). It was not a Person or an Admin who banned you. You have been banned in real time by the system. Give us some days to review your Ban. We will post the result here.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS
      We have overviewed your Unban-Request and we came to follwing result.

Source Code

1. was banned for reusing old movement commands. CmdNum: 189 PrevCmdNum: 3435 | [16435:16436:16442]

The Ban is valid and will remain in our database.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS