Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Apr 10th 2016)
    Clicks
    (Jul 10th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unban Request Hugs

Ingame Name: Hugs
      Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:78270251
      Ban Date : 25.02.14 13:46
      Game Mod : Cheats (dont know the name a long time ago)

Tell us how you got banned : I was a little stupid kid ( i still am) I sucked at the game CS:S so I decided, fuck it I will hack the shit out of the game so aimbot and who turned on and I started hacking, I was also quite bored at the game and my friends found the new game counter-strike global offensive so why not, I didn´t know at the time that you could get vac banned, my friend got vac-banned and I was like shit I got to stop hacking, but then, of course, a day later I got banned. I didn´t really care at the time but it now has closed me out of so many things (esea, faceit, servers (that's why I'm writing here) I've got unbanned on faceit though, I've made a unban request on fragdeluexe server which is an awesome server, and I have played on it for a long time, but then I got banned didn´t know why, and I checked and I said smacbanned, and I was like what and I made some research and here I am, I've looked at the FAQ but I got confused as it said that I couldn´t play on cs:go servers if I got banned on an engine like CS:S but I knew that but the thing is if I could get unbanned or there were no hope, no matter what I would like an answer, also do you now if you can get unbanned on esea for having a vac ban on CS:S, or do you have to buy a new account much love hugs

Btw sorry for my terrible English, I'm from Denmark xD
      Images
      • Udklip.PNG

27.23 kB, 994×412, viewed 62 times
      • 20170430222120_1.jpg

239.83 kB, 1,280×960, viewed 68 times
      • rip.PNG

237.18 kB, 1,016×429, viewed 65 times
      Hello Hugs and welcome to our Forum.
      I have to admit that "stupid" is the right word in this case. The ban was transferred back in 2014 in our Database (Aimbot).
      Because we have very strict rules we do not unban accounts with a VAC-Ban here at SMACBans.

We can´t say what the other Communitys will answer but if you are banned everywhere like you told i would recommend to get a new account.
      I wish you best of luck
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS