Clicks
    » Records «
    Visitors
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Clicks
    (Sep 14th 2017)
    Recorded since Jun 5th 2015

New Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Your welcome and i still feel that way... :) Even though i did some additional reading last night and honestly i was sort of shocked at what i found.

It seems the feelings by many is that the plugin is way out of date with the last update being in 2013. PHP has changed so much since then and so have other programming languages so im sure the script is due for a huge update, maybe even an overhaul.

The feeling is also that hackers have already found ways around the script with code that pretty much bypasses it. The only cheats that are actually caught are cheats that are very pooly done or hackers that dont know what they are doing or using very old cheats.

You also only have 216 servers worldwide with this script. Thats a drop of water in the ocean basically.

I applaud your efforts and i really thank you for what you are trying to do here, its admorable! But sadly once again it seems the hackers have outlasted and outwhitted another attemp to slow them down or stop them.

If i had the funds to do so i would love to take over the project and bring it back to life in todays world and take a bite out of hackers butts and let them know that we are not giving up our efforts.

I am sorry that the ways of the world have been negative to this effort and that your success is not what was expected or hoped for or needed. But its not over till the fat lady sings so keep up the effort.

JW :)
      Freedom is never free!
      You need to know that we started back in 2012 and from one day to another the amount of cheater on our servers dropped immediately and helped a lot back in those days.
      The most of us even don´t have any Gameservers any more since CS:S is dead.

SMACBAns is still up for the last ( you call it only 212 ) Servers. We call ist still a huge amount.
      And our more accurate DB show 301 Server BTW.
      Regards
      GeNeRaLbEaM
      NO PM SUPPORT / PLS ASK ALL QUESTIONS IN OUR FORUMS